Sunday, December 06, 2009

Ode to Ferrero Rocher




Ferrero Rocher, Oh chocolate cream
Melts in your mouth like a chocolate dream
Layers of milky chocolate wrapped inside
If the factory shuts down, I will suicide

Walnut chunks in chocolate so fine
Eating so many, it feels like a crime
Wrapped in gold paper, rip it off quick
Mouth of chocolate, divine and thick

Every mouthful, a frenzied bite
Makes me head feel giddy and light
Waves of chocolate simply flowing
If heaven has doesn’t have it, I ain’t going

Boxes and wrappers all over the floor
Munching Ferrero Rocher behind locked doors
Heaven on earth, oh blissful delight
The God of Chocolate has blessed my diet

Showering the world in a chocolate kiss
Oh, Ferrero, its perpetual bliss
Ferrero Rocher, so creamy and fine
Oooh Ferrero Rocher, you?re all mine!

Keep on munching, end up high
Lost in chocolate dreams, I fly
In comes my mother and yanks it away
She took my Heaven! Oh, she will pay

"Enough of this nonsense" she says to me
She takes the chocolates and takes her leave
My tears start to fall so hard and fast
My chocolates becomes a thing of the past


2 comments: