Sunday, July 11, 2010

Goddess


Raven locks that shine like onyx
Crystal oh crystal eyes speak
Whisper words angel, soft and mellow
Make my knees grow weak

Creamy olive skin oh texture
Angel, let me catch your heart
A pool of thousand limpid curls
Care to love a man who's scarred?

The glow that shines on my face
Angel, why fail to see?
Healing light that shines upon
This shadowed and unloved me?

Speak with those eyes that shine deep
Speak to me your symphony
Whisper the words of love everlasting
Show me that golden melody

Let those curls tumble down angel
It's not a crime to say my name
Let yourself go, let me protect you
No reason to feel any shame

Unchain that heart and hold it
I shall hear your sad sigh
Angel oh let me kiss you slowly
Even angels do have to cry

Shine your golden light on me
Glowing like it always will
Sing to me angel of your worries and woes
Take me on a thrill

Let me be your wings dearest
That halo seems so alone
Lean on me dear raven-haired lady
Do not feel so careworn

Black haired Goddess, under the sun
Weep your sorrow and cry
My heart is yours, please let me in
It's useless the truth you defy

Say my name my name oh dear goddess
Let the moan leave you lips
Let me love you so, angel don't hide
Behind that dead eclipse

Watch those ringlet locks fall
And caress your dearest face
Could you love a man so damaged?
Am I blessed for your embrace

Smile again, let me be the reason
Smile with those chocolate eyes
I see through the mask you wear so well
I hear through your guarded lies

This heart of mine that you fixed
Don't let it shatter to shards
I love you angel, I love you too much
I see through your façade

Raven locks that shine like onyx
Crystal oh crystal eyes speak
Whisper words Goddess, soft and mellow
As this mortal's knees grow weak

No comments:

Post a Comment