Thursday, July 07, 2011

An Ode: Lust, Love.

Breathe and slide closer, inhale exhale, chest rising and falling in a rhythmic beat.
Shy, shyness engulfing the spcae between our bodies, my lips parted to catch the breath I couldn't catch before.
The air almost trying to pacify the utterly inhibiting limits of our lungs, so pointless and un-needed in this haunting, daunting deed.

Your finger tips trace the contours of my lips, down my face and between my breasts, enticing gasps so, slow soft velvet. Your hand running through the lengths of the raven locks, burning flame; an open kiss, along my jaw, along my collarbones, over my heart, lingering lingering.

There will be no more breathing. Rise and fall, rise and fall, bodies entwined in the thousand passions of a ray of light, expression expression. Blue light, moonlight tracing our bodies. Wound in each other, skin to skin, patina of warrmth. Soul to soul, lips to lips. 

Rise and fall, a pounding beat. Steady steady as the crash of the waves. My lips parted, your lips on my skin, moving along, burning a slow trail of fire. Melody your name, in gasps and sighs, in long and winding syllables, a gentle caress on my tongue, your name your name. 

Tangled we are in this web of lust, the oxygen in the room burning into and inferno above red. Human emotions, basic instinct, expression expression. Tangled we are, mind to soul. Two hearts we are, bleeding love into the same glimmering pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment