Friday, May 14, 2010

Honey Eyes


Shades of honey in your eyes
Speak to me so clear
The glint of gold in beer
So many shades and dyes.

The golden glint of the morn
And sparkling rays of the sun
The baked-glazed of a bun
The glisten of ripe, rich corn.

The scattered leaves of a windy Fall
The hues of Maple gold green
So many shades I've seen
As you stand by so tall.

Brown of an aged old tree
Sings to me when you kiss
The abandonment in bliss
As you slowly set me free.

The warmth of chocolate cream
As we dance in the rain
Colors to make me insane
Beautiful colors from my dream.

Well polished surface of wood
Has no match in shine
When you look into mine
Eyes and magic me good.

Honey, toffee golden warm
While I say your name loud
Our bodies and hearts oh shroud
The calm epicenter of the storm.

They think of me, speak of me
Changing shade and luster
Like diamond stars cluster
Forming melodies beautifully

The sun will set and the sun will rise
And one step behind
It is you I shall find
Talking to me with your honey eyes.











No comments:

Post a Comment