Sunday, May 30, 2010

Roofies V: Balm

It's a clear night after eons.
Okay maybe not eons.
But it has been continual rain and rain and rain with a ginormous dollops of thunder and lightning.

Although, it's been very welcome though. The last few days of school, it was absolutely stifling. Every morning just as I stepped out of the confines of the nice, cool, A/C-ed car sweat would start soak through my uniform in a matter of minutes.

Speaking of school.. I can't believe I'm done with school. All those days of wishing it would be over, I actually am a trifle surprised that it has. I mean, it's a bittersweet thing you know.. I miss the people and the friends and wearing the uniform and the activities.. But then again I am excited to be starting on new things. Ah life!
 Here, is a picture of crab claws in the garden that I snapped. Just added it because I thought it might brighten the page up a bit :).
Talking about crabs, I just remember that I haven't some crab curry in ages! Oh damn, I love hot crab curry with some hot basmathi on a kesel kolë. I must tell ammi to make some.

Today I am with some mango chutney. Heehee XD. Well, it's more of a sweet mango pickle which I made myself, but whatever, it's still yummy. I made it quite by accident actually. After avurudu our mango tree was nice enough to bear mangoes and I was messing around with the kitchen and voila! Yummy orgasmic pickle.

Okay I am so hungry.

I mean it! I watched the Travel Channel earlier and it was showing Man v. Food and showed this steak with mashed potatoes dish and I have been craving mashed potatoes ever since! ARGH!!!! I was something.

Yeah yeah I know I'm eating mango pickle and all that tosh, but I really am hungry.

I would do ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING to eat some rice with crab curry right now. Or a Chicken McSpicy with large fries and large coke. Or some mashed potatoes with a piece of friend chicken. or a steaming plate of kottu. Something. ANYTHING.

Oh fuck.

I'm even hungrier now.

I have a theory. Friends, specially best friend, should not work together, i.e pertaining to projects, careers etc. Seriously, because you take the risk of destroying your friendship. One gets caught up in their own thing and then you tend to show your mean, bossy, bitchy side to your friend and then things start becoming ugly. Believe me, I have lot's of proof for this hypothesis, which made it a theory and I shall soon make it a law. Good friends should never been thrown together for competitive work unless you want the friendship trashed.

Ugh. Never mind.

Things have been hectic and I am tired, so I might be heading off to sleep in a little. But as usual, this little escapade to the roof top did me good, it's like balm for my soul.

I have a question thought... is it silly to be superstitious?


Who are you to wave your finger, 
ya must've been out your head
- Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment