Saturday, June 05, 2010

O Barney


O Barney is a dinosaur
As gay as dinos can get
I was small when I met him
And since then it's been regret.

O Barney is a shade of purple
A sickening shade at that
Barney has big green spots
O Barney, you're so fat.

O Barney's song is stupid
O Barney, you're so lame
Everyday when I see the damn show
It's the same thing again and again

O Barney, how is that you
Have never come to realise
That it is because of you all other dinos
Promptly committed suicide?

O Barney is just a gay lizard
O Barney, you pedophile
Please take your claws away from kids
Barney, learn some style

O Barney is so very gay
O Barney, learn your songs
I bet at night Barney is a stripper
And wears male leather thongs

O Barney, just please admit
That all you do is lie
So Barney, I ask of you one thing
Please, just go die.

No comments:

Post a Comment