Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Lil' Mean


Your eyes are gray, so blue so green
A facet of colors I see
But you HAVE to argue with me
You're so stubborn. A lil mean.
And I like your hair.
Cause it makes me stare
But you're just a little mean.
Shut up or I'll seduce you
And such BAD thing's I'll do
Cos I'm just a lil mean
But I admit it
That I'm evil.. A BIT!
But you don't. Cause you're mean

We like pecans and I like beans
I'll handcuff you to the bed
Tug the hair on your head
Cos I think I like being mean
I'll make you say my name
Just watch me, and you're to blame
For every horny lil dream
Yes you are handsome
But you're being a dumb dumb
But its better than being mean.
I don't feel very decent
I feel like a penguin for some reason
Its you. It's you being mean

You Jade me, and you make me dream
With the way you nuzzle my neck
I try to keep my self in check
But you have to go and be a lil mean
And make me say your name
Yeah I know it sounds lame
But you know we're an awesome team
Anubis and pecan butter
Cupcakes and give me weird flutters
And you don't really like whipped cream
We'll go to The Gully and be bad
And I'll give you the best time you had
Cause you know I'm a lil mean
And we're both just a lil mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment