Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Musing


I will always be yours.
Always.
Just hug me and don't let go.
I want to hold on to you and break down into the tears that I have been keeping
Just keep your hands around me and don't let go.
Please don't, I need someone to hold on to.
Just let me cry my tears onto your shoulder.
I want to hear your heart beat as proof that I can hold onto you.
Just stroke my head and let me cry.
Hold me in your arms, don't let me go.
I'm helpless.
I'm confused.
I'm lost.
Comfort me, just comfort me.
Say everything is okay when I know its not, because just to hear you say that is amazing
Call me from your nick names
Tell me stories.
I need someone to hold on to.
Kiss my forehead.
Wipe my tears and let me cry again.
Listen to me as I talk about Mom and Dad.
Kiss me.
Kiss me as I cry.
Kiss me when I push you away.
Hold me close to you and hug me.
I'm yours to keep.
Kiss me when I wont let you.
Stroke my hair and kiss me again.
Hold me tightly, don't let me go.
I'm scared, don't let go.
Lace my fingers with your warm ones.
Listen to my heart beat and let me stroke your head.
Hold my hand and never let go.
Tell me that you love me.
Tell me that I'm your flighty little nutcase
I need someone to hold on to.
Tell me that you love me over again.
Say it to me over and over again.
Say that you love me till I break down and cry.
Say that you love me till I kiss you back.
Tell me that you love me till I say I love you back.
Kiss me.
Tell me that you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment