Friday, April 02, 2010

You whore.


Come.. and go
That's what you do.
He's a pawn of your game
It's always the same
You're talented, you know how to woo

Play mind games all day
It's what you like.
Confuse him, berate him
I feel sorry he's so dim
But I was too, until your strike

Go on your knees
I know you are skilled
He must be loving it
Oh maybe you're using your tits
To have your carnality fulfilled

Moan his name
It's his favorite sound
During your bed time
I know it used to be mine
When it was me, not him, around.

So tell me, is he
Another one night stand?
Maybe you want him for two days?
Or just until your lust abates?
But I know you don't give a damn.

I pity the fool
You are fucking right now
He must be so thrilled
Because you love to get drilled
And then, you'll break the vow

Do you stroke his hair
Like you used to do to mine
He must moan at your touch
Does his hands claw and clutch
At your marvelous deceptive design?

My heart beat used to race
To a degree of near death
Does it happen to him too?
Do you get deja vu?
When it reminds you of me when he draws breath?

Do you still smile innocently
And tease him like you did
To me, when it was us?
Do you still make a fuss
And drive him as well, wild?

I have never regretted
Anything more
Than wasting my time
Thinking you are mine
When you slammed the door

I do not care
You're a cold hearted bitch
That's all I have to say
Because of the way
You dumped me into a ditch

I hope he continues
To fuck you good
Because that's all you want
I'll remain nonchalant
While you claim to be misunderstood

I pity him sometimes
But I pity you more
For all what you have done
While you have your fun
By tomorrow you'll be gone for sure

Was it your fake sob stories
Or your well contrived lies
That made him fall for you?
Does he believe you'll stay true?
Does he see the wench you are in your eyes?

You do what you do
Kick him also to the floor
Like a burnt end of a ciggarette
But my only, sad regret
Is that I ever loved a whore







No comments:

Post a Comment