Sunday, May 01, 2011

Of Seduction and Death

Blessed I be, by thy dark shadow
Blessed I be by your blackened light
O Divine Lady in thy voice falsetto
Stealing through the wrappings of night
Thee standeth before me, full figure
Black hair riding the winds of fate
Best friend, enemy, the brave grave digger
Lift thy hand and wipe life's slate
Red lips blackened, seductive glow
Glittering onyx, thyn eyes doth burn
Skin white bare, thy dress pool floor
Thy whisper in my ear, it is my turn
Make sweet moan, thy voice grows cold
Thy glistening skin, it turns so grey
My body grows numb, time is old
Earthly no more at the break of day
Thy smile is wide, thy grip too tight
Leadeath me slowly in deathly warble
Sing thy song, see no white light
O Lady Death, enchant this mortal

A/N: Inspired by Dissection, one of the best black metal bands in history. RIP Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment